http://dhsenglishsamlawrenson1.blogspot.co.uk/
http://dhsniallt.blogspot.co.uk/
I dont have the Extract?
Hi Jack, here are the three items you need:1 Link to the homework task of what you need to dohttp://dhsenglishmrhoward9g.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/homework-for-monday-essay-question.html2. Link to the extracthttp://dhsenglishmrhoward9g.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/touching-void-tension-extract.html3. Link to the tension checklisthttp://dhsenglishmrhoward9g.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/touching-void-tension-checklist.html
Done :D
Are you on this like 24-7?
Thanks Jack - can you add speechmarks and check all three elements of a PEE paragraphs are present?Technically, yes, I am on here 24/7 as any posts on my Blog get sent to my phone.
hahahaahaha
haha jak u got terrod
http://dhsenglishsamlawrenson1.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeletehttp://dhsniallt.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteI dont have the Extract?
ReplyDeleteHi Jack, here are the three items you need:
Delete1 Link to the homework task of what you need to do
http://dhsenglishmrhoward9g.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/homework-for-monday-essay-question.html
2. Link to the extract
http://dhsenglishmrhoward9g.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/touching-void-tension-extract.html
3. Link to the tension checklist
http://dhsenglishmrhoward9g.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/touching-void-tension-checklist.html
Done :D
ReplyDeleteAre you on this like 24-7?
ReplyDeleteThanks Jack - can you add speechmarks and check all three elements of a PEE paragraphs are present?
DeleteTechnically, yes, I am on here 24/7 as any posts on my Blog get sent to my phone.
hahahaahaha
ReplyDeletehaha jak u got terrod
ReplyDelete